Promote your Walk via email by following these steps:
- Log in to the CROP Hunger Walk site
- Go to your HQ
- In the left column, click “Promote via Email”
- You can add friends manually by typing in their email and a greeting (like Hello Joe!) or you can add from your Contact Book by clicking the “Add from Contact Book” button. From there, simply click on the boxes next to your contact’s name, and click “Continue”
- Choose your template. You can choose “None”, “Invite people to support you”, “Inviting people to join your team”, or “Say thank you to your supporters”. These templates, except for “None”, pre-populate text in your message.
- Choose your subject line. You can put anything in your subject line.
- Message: You can type whatever you’d like in the message area. You can insert pictures, add hyperlinks, change text formats and fonts.
- Choose whether you’d like to “Save Template” or “Send Email” by clicking the appropriate button.