Ready to sign up for your CROP Hunger Walk? Watch our brief video or follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- Go to crophungerwalk.org and type the name of your Walk in the search bar (in the upper right).
- If you’re the team captain for your congregation or organization, click “Join or Start a Team”. Otherwise, click “Register as an Individual”. (You can change this later at any time.)
- The easiest way to register is to click the “Sign Up with Facebook”, which will link directly to your Facebook account. You can also sign up with Google, Twitter and connect either of those accounts, or simply sign up with your email address.
- Once you’ve completed that initial step, you can optionally enter your street address, search for another Walker (so they get credit if they invited you), and sum up why you’re Walking in 1-2 brief sentences.
- On the next screen you can enter your birthdate and accept the terms.
- On the next screen you can “Add a Registration” for a family member or friend. You only need their first name and last name to register them, but in order for them to have their own fundraising page, you’ll need to enter their email. You’ll then accept the terms for them and click “Next”.
- On the confirmation screen, click “Finish”.
Now you’re all set up and registered for your Walk!