To personalize your page, follow these steps:
- Log into the CROP Hunger Walk site.
- Click your name in the top right corner and click your HQ
- Click “Personalize Your Page” in the right hand column
- You have five things you can customize on this page: Your personal image, your “Team” image, your URL, your message and your goal.
- Personal Image: Click on the personal image you had previously. If you didn’t have a personal image previously, there will be a grey box with your initials on it. Choose a file from your computer, and click “Submit”.
- “Team” Image: Click on the largest image on your page. When you hover over this image, it gives you the option to drag and drop an image from your computer instead. If you choose to click, you’ll be prompted to pick an image from your computer.
- URL: In the “Edit My” box, there is a picture of two links with the text “URL” at the bottom. Click this image, and a pop up box will appear, allowing you to change your URL. Important note: Changing your URL will invalidate your current personal URL, and if you’ve already publicized that URL, people will be taken to an inactive page. Pick your URL before you start publicizing your page.
- Message: In the “Edit My” box, there is a picture of the letter “A” with the text “Message” at the bottom. Click this image, and a pop up box will appear. You can edit the headline of your page, as well as your page’s welcome message. Make any changes as you see fit, and then click “Save”.
- Goal: In the “Edit My” box, there is a picture of a graph with the text “Goal” at the bottom. Click this image, and a pop up box will appear. Here, you enter your new goal amount, and click “Save”.