Mailing in cash and checks

CROP Hunger Walk

We recommend that you ask your Walk organizers for a donation envelope to collect cash donations, and then turn them into your Walk’s treasurer. However, if you don’t know who the contact is for your Walk, call Church World Service at 888-297-2767 for assistance.

You may also send check and money orders (don’t send cash), along with your name and the name of your CROP Hunger Walk, to:

Church World Service
PO Box 968
Elkhart, IN 46515

Checks should be made payable to CWS/CROP.